Bridges Equestrian offers many lesson programs to allow for each student to tailor their equestrian experience to meet their specific needs.
Beginning to Advanced Lessons
English, Western, Hunter-Jumper and Dressage
Private and Semi–Private Lessons
US Pony Club Educational Program for Young Riders
US Pony Club Horsemasters Program for Adult Riders/Horse Enthusiasts
Beautiful Covered and Lighted Arenas
Atypical riders: – Due to safety concerns, instructor limitations, and our location within a busy commercial boarding facility, please call in advance to discuss the options for atypical riders, or riders with specific concerns.
The BRIDGES EQUESTRIAN staff of 6 instructors, 28 lesson horses and crew of assistant instructors are trained and experienced to give you the type of instruction you desire.
Each group lesson includes a minimum of 45 minutes instruction “in the saddle” and a minimum of 15 minutes for grooming and tacking the horse. Additional grooming time is available.
Private lessons include 30 minutes of grooming and tacking (instructed) and 30 minutes of mounted riding instruction. If you are competent to groom and tack yourself, you are welcome to get on up to 15 minutes early to warm up.
$300 for 4 lessons per month
$550 for 8 lessons per month
Read below for more information
$800 package of 10 Lessons
1 on 1 Instruction
Book Monthly per availability
Monthly Membership Perks:
● Discounted price: $275 for 4 lessons a month, $500 for 8 lessons per month.
● Ultimate rider progress with a consistent class/instructor environment
● Regular reserved time slot will be carried forward month to month; no need to reschedule every month.
● Flexible schedule, change your weekly lesson at any time.
● Priority choice of lesson times.
● Specialty classes such as the “competitive prep” classes with trainers Devon & Kendra Bridges
● Discounts on programs and events (i.e. $5 off per month on locker rental, 10% – 50% off all camps, $25 off horse shows, $25 off of Pony Club)
● Relaxed cancellation policy (you can cancel GROUP lessons up till 6 hours prior to lesson without penalty) Private lessons must be cancelled by 5:00 the night before, however if you call the office we will do our best to move the instructor around so that you will not need to be charged.
● Priority early sign-up for events
● Priority access to leases
● Memberships will be charged out on the 25th of the month for the following month.
● $100 membership fee (waived for new members). Riders can drop out of the program at any time, however they will be required to pay the membership fee upon return.
● Memberships must be cancelled prior to the charge date, we do not refund.
● Memberships will not be “suspended,” however missed lessons may be rescheduled for a later time, within our rescheduling policy.
● Cancelled lessons may be rescheduled providing providing the student remains continuously enrolled in the monthly membership program. If a student discontinues the Monthly Membership program, any unused make-up lessons are void.
● Account must be on AutoPay with a current form of Payment.
● We do not refund under any circumstances, however we may credit an account for a future service.
See http://bridgesequestrian.net/policies/ for complete cancellation policy.